If you have multiple login items matched for a webpage, Elpass will try its best to find the most reasonable one to perform the AutoFill.
1. First, items that are restricted to AutoFill will never be used. You may change the AutoFill behavior for a particular item at the bottom of the editing view.
2. If the webpage contains a username, Elpass uses the item with the same username. (Some sites might remember the username which you used last time.)
3. Then, if a login item has a more specific domain than the other matched items, Elpass uses it.
Item A's domain is login.example.com.
Item B's domain is example.com.
When you visit https://login.example.com/, Elpass prefer A to AutoFill.
4. Next, the favorited items have a high priority than others.
5. Finally, if there are still multiple possible items, Elpass sorts the items in alphabetical order and chooses the first one.
Please sign in to leave a comment.