Due to the Mac App Store policy limitation, the Mac App Store version of Elpass isn't allowed to utility accessibility mechanism to input logins or OTP code for apps.
Please download the full feature version, close Elpass, then overwrite the App Store version with it. You will be asked to input your computer login password to complete the migration.
The subscription won't be affected. You may switch between the two versions freely.
How to link a login item with an application
- Enter editing mode for the login item which you want to link.
- Click 'Link with App' button.
- Choose the application.
- Click 'Done' to exit editing mode and save.
- Please make sure the accessibility permissions have been granted. You may check it in the preferences window.
- Elpass can't handle apps built with web technologies (Electron or Chromium), such as Spotify.app.
- Apps made by Apple are automatically linked to login items with apple.com or icloud.com in the domain list. (except Books.app, which doesn't allow access with accessibility protocol)